- Any of numerous devices that play tunes in the form of pins, on a rotating disk or revolving drum, that strike or pluck material teeth
- produces songs in the form of pins on a revolving cylinder that strike the tuned teeth of a comb-like steel plate
- a box or case containing apparatus moved by clockwork so as to play specific tunes automatically. The equipment might driven by a wind-up springtime mechanism or by battery packs.
- Definition for "musical box"
- Any of numerous devices that play tunes in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "musical box"