Definition for "mush"
- A thick porridge or pudding of cornmeal boiled…
Sentence for "mush"
Synonym for "mush"
Verb Forms for "mush"
Phrases for "mush"
Rhyme for "mush"
Hypernym for "mush"
Cross Reference for "mush"
Form for "mush"
Same Context for "mush"
Urban Dictionary for "mush"
Sports Dictionary for "mush"
- A thick porridge or pudding of cornmeal boiled in water or milk.
- One thing thick, smooth, and pulpy.
- casual Mawkish sentimentality, affection, or amorousness.
- A journey, specially by dogsled.
- in pretty bad shape, often of meals; a soft or semisolid compound.
- secret mushrooms
- A food comprising cracked or rolled grains cooked in water or milk; porridge.
- cornmeal cooked in water and served as a porridge or as a thick sidedish like grits or mashed potatoes.
- A walk, specifically over the snowfall with puppies.
- a type of address to a guy.
- The face
- dinner (esp. Indian meal) boiled in liquid; hasty pudding; supawn.
- A march by foot, esp. over the snow with puppies; ; -- additionally utilized attributively.
- such a thing mashed.
- food boiled in liquid or milk until it types a thick, soft mass: as, oatmeal mush; mush and milk; especially, these types of a preparation produced from Indian corn; hasty-pudding.
- some thing resembling mush, to be soft and pulpy: since, mush of dirt.
- Fish surface up; chum; pomace; stosh.
- Dust; dusty refuse.
- best form of iron ore.
- a journey by dogsled
- any soft or soggy mass
- writing or music which overly sweet and sentimental
- cornmeal boiled in liquid
- to cut back to mush; mash or crush.
- to push (a dogsled or team of puppies).
- To notch, cut, or indent, as cloth, with a stamp.
- to visit, especially over snowfall with a dogsled.
- traveling on foot, esp. throughout the snow with dogs.
- always demand a group of dogs to begin pulling or move faster.
- A directive offered (usually to dogs or a horse) to start going, or even go quicker.
- To squish to be able to break into smaller pieces or even to combine with something else.
- To stroll, especially across the snow with puppies.
- To drive dogs, usually pulling a sled, across the snow.
- To notch, cut, or indent (fabric, etc.) with a stamp.
- vacation with a dogsled
- drive (a group of puppies or a dogsled)
- To nick or notch (dress-fabrics) around the edges with a stamp, for decoration.
- to lessen to a mush or a pulp, or even a pulverized problem; pulverize; crush.
- In order to become reduced to a pulverized problem; crumble; waste away.
- To trudge or travel through the snowfall, while operating a dog-sled. See mushing and musher.