- Any fly in superfamily Muscoidea.
- Any fly inside area Schizophora.
- Any moss-like flowerless plant, with a distinct stem, and sometimes with leaves, but without any vascular system.
- a phrase formerly placed on any mosslike flowerless plant, with a definite stem, and frequently with leaves, but without any vascular system.
- One of the mosses; a moss-like plant.
- an associate regarding the superfamily Muscoidea.
- Mosslike; resembling moss.
- In botany, moss-like; resembling moss. In addition musciform.
- Having the figures of or from the dipterous superfamily Muscoidea.
Definition for "muscoid"
Sentence for "muscoid"
- We wouldn't make a kilometer 'fore…
Synonym for "muscoid"