- an abundant sweet wine produced from muscat grapes.
- A muscat grape or raisin.
- A muscat grape or raisin, particularly one from southern Spain.
- A sweet wine produced from these grapes.
- A common title for all kinds of wealthy sweet wine, produced in Italy, Spain, and France.
- Finest raisins, dried from the vine; “sun raisins.”
- just like muscadel.
- nice aromatic grape used for raisins and wine
- wine from muscat red grapes
- Of, pertaining to, or designating, or produced by, a muscat grapes or comparable red grapes
Sentence for "muscatel"
Hypernym for "muscatel"
Cross Reference for "muscatel"
Same Context for "muscatel"