- A highly toxic alkaloid, C9H20NO2, linked to the cholines, produced from the purple kind of the mushroom Amanita muscaria and discovered in rotting animal muscle.
- An extremely toxic alkaloid, acquired from fly agaric, that disrupts the action of acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
- an exceptionally toxic alkaloid (C5H13NO2) gotten through the fly-fungus, Agaricus muscarius.
- A brownish-violet pulverulent dye, , made by the activity of nitroso-dimethylaniline hydrochlorid on 2, 7-dihydroxynaphthalene.
Sentence for "muscarine"
- Neurin is almost identical in its…
- View More