- A woody vine (Vitis rotundifolia) associated with the southeast usa, bearing a musky grape used to make wine. Also known as scuppernong.
- An American vine for the subgenus Muscadinia.
- A grape variety with this vine.
- A wine created from these red grapes.
- a name fond of several very different kinds of grapes, but in America used mainly for the scuppernong, or southern fox grape, that is considered the moms and dad stock of the Catawba. See grapevine.
- A fragrant and tasty pear.
- See Muscardin.
- Same as muscadel.
- dull-purple grape of south US
- indigenous grape of southeastern United States; beginning of many cultivated types
- associated with colour of muscadel.
Sentence for "muscadine"
- Spoon generous amounts of the muscadine…
Hypernym for "muscadine"
Same Context for "muscadine"
Variant for "muscadine"