- Present participle of murmur.
- Uttering murmurs; making low noises; whining.
- a consistent murmur; a minimal disoriented sound.
- the lowest continuous indistinct sound; frequently followed closely by motion of this lips without creation of articulate message
- a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- Making or consisting in a minimal constant noise.
- Uttering complaints in a decreased vocals or sullen way; grumbling; moaning: as, you of a murmuring disposition.
- making a reduced constant indistinct noise
- Definition for "murmuring"
- Sentence for "murmuring"
- Synonym for "murmuring"
- Hypernym for "murmuring"
- Equivalent for "murmuring"
- Verb Stem for "murmuring"