- Of or relating to a rodent for the family Muridae or subfamily Murinae, including rats and mice.
- triggered, transmitted, or afflicted with these types of a rodent: a murine plague.
- Of, with respect to, or characteristic of, the mouse, rat or (more generally) any mammal for the family members Muridae.
- with respect to a household of rodents (Muridæ), that the mouse may be the kind.
- of or regarding or sent by a member of household Muridae (rats and mice)
- One of a tribe of rodents, that the mouse may be the kind.
- A mouse or a rat.
- a rodent which a member associated with family Muridae
- Muriform or myomorphic in general; resembling a mouse or a rat; especially, of or pertaining to the household Muridæ or the subfamily Murinæ.
- Definition for "murine"
- Sentence for "murine"
- Rhyme for "murine"
- Hypernym for "murine"
- Same Context for "murine"