- Resembling classes of bricks or rocks in squareness and regular arrangement.
- Resembling courses of bricks or stones in squareness and regular arrangement.
- In botany, resembling the arrangement of the bricks into the walls of a property: put on the mobile structure constituting the medullary rays in flowers, the epidermis of leaves of grasses, etc.
- Mouse-like or murine in type; myomorphic.
- In mycology, identical to dictyoid.
- Definition for "muriform"
- Resembling classes of bricks or rocks in squareness…
- View More
- Sentence for "muriform"