- A municipal relationship.
- A municipal relationship
- A facility managed by a municipal government, such as for example a golf course or train line
- A Jain or Buddhist ascetic who may have taken a vow of silence
- A Hindu sage or ascetic, particularly one who has taken the vow of silence.
- among seven performers (the seven sages or rishis) of Charles's Wain, or perhaps the Dipper, in the constellation Ursa significant.
- Definition for "muni"
- Sentence for "muni"
- As money-market funds shrink, so too…
- View More
- Rhyme for "muni"
- Hypernym for "muni"
- Etymologically Related for "muni"
- Same Context for "muni"
- Urban Dictionary for "muni"