- To chew food audibly or with a stable doing work regarding the jaws.
- to consume with satisfaction.
- To chew or consume (food) audibly or with enjoyment.
- To chew with a grinding, crunching noise -- frequently combined with on.
- To eat vigorously or with excitement.
- To chew with a grinding, crunching sound, as a beast chews provender; to chew intentionally or in large mouthfuls.
- chew noisily
- a spot or restaurant in which great eating to expect.
- An act of eating.
- a laid-back conference for those of you enthusiastic about BDSM, generally at a restaurant. See Munch (BDSM).
- One thing to eat.
- a big bite
- Norwegian artist (1863-1944)
- To chew intentionally or constantly; masticate audibly; champ.
- To chew continuously and noisily.
- Definition for "munch"
- To chew food audibly or with a stable…
- View More
- Sentence for "munch"
- Synonym for "munch"
- Verb Forms for "munch"
- Phrases for "munch"
- Rhyme for "munch"
- Hypernym for "munch"
- Cross Reference for "munch"
- Wikipedia article on Norwegian painter (1863-1944) Edvard Munch
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "munch"
- Form for "munch"
- Variant for "munch"
- Urban Dictionary for "munch"