- to create into a mummy by embalming and drying.
- To cause to shrivel and dry up.
- To embalm and dried out as a mummy; to produce into, or like, a mummy.
- To shrivel or dry out like a mummy.
- to make into a mummy-like corpse; to dry up with unusually little decomposition; -- stated of lifeless pets.
- to produce into a mummy, by protecting a dead body.
- to be a mummy.
- dry up and shrivel because complete loss in moisture
- remove the organs and dry out (a dead body) to preserve it
- protect which makes lifeless
- to produce into a mummy; embalm and dry as a mummy; ergo, to dry, or even protect by drying.
- Definition for "mummify"
- to create into a mummy by embalming and…
- View More
- Sentence for "mummify"
- Verb Forms for "mummify"
- Phrases for "mummify"
- Hypernym for "mummify"
- Etymologically Related for "mummify"
- Form for "mummify"
- Variant for "mummify"
- Urban Dictionary for "mummify"