- A toll compensated to a miller, mill-owner etc. for milling corn.
- The toll for milling grain.
- A grist or milling; the grain floor.
- The act of grinding grain in a mill.
- The quantity of grain floor in the past; a grist.
- In Scots law, the toll or fee provided, generally speaking in type, towards the manager of a mill in return for the grinding of corn.
Definition for "multure"
- A toll compensated to a miller, mill-owner etc.…
Sentence for "multure"
- [Note: The multure was the regular…