- Genetics Of or concerning the association of three or higher homologous chromosomes during the very first unit of meiosis.
- Immunology Having several web sites of attachment for an antibody or antigen.
- Having various definitions or values: simple, multivalent allegory.
- Having multiple valency or having a valency more than 3; polyvalent
- Having three or even more homologous chromosomes during very first unit of meiosis
- Having several accessory web site for an antibody or antigen
- Having numerous meanings
- Having a valence higher than one, as silicon.
- Having multiple level of valence, as sulphur.
- Having multiple antigen-binding web sites; -- of antibody molecules.
- Containing various kinds antibody, to safeguard against several infection; polyvalent; -- of vaccines.
- having many values, meanings, or appeals
- having several valence, or having a valence of 3 or higher
- utilized for the association of three or maybe more homologous chromosomes during first division of meiosis
- Any multivalent chromosome.
- In chem., equivalent in incorporating or displacing power to several hydrogen or other monad atoms.
- Definition for "multivalent"
- Sentence for "multivalent"
- For that matter, how "multivalent" is…
- View More
- Synonym for "multivalent"
- Equivalent for "multivalent"
- Etymologically Related for "multivalent"
- Same Context for "multivalent"
- Urban Dictionary for "multivalent"
- Having over two opposing, conflicting, or…
- View More