- Having multiple level or fold, as some shells or leaves.
- Consisting of many, or greater than one; several; multifold.
- composed of many, or of greater than one; multiple; multifold.
- A multiple; due to multiplication.
- comprising many, or maybe more than one.
- In botany, just like multiplex, 2.
- Bearing numerous ridges or folds, as a gastropod layer.
- Definition for "multiplicate"
- Having multiple level or fold, as some shells…
- View More
- Sentence for "multiplicate"
- Synonym for "multiplicate"