- Offering a few responses from where the best you're to be plumped for: a multiple-choice question.
- Consisting of concerns of this kind: a multiple-choice test.
- Having multiple, enumerated, possible responses. A type of test concern where in fact the proper response is chosen from a small grouping of proffered alternatives.
- offering a number of alternative answers from which the proper you're becoming opted for; or composed of these types of concerns
Sentence for "multiple-choice"
- On the idea of 'multiple-choice,' I…