- an extremely disputed emotional condition where you exhibits a couple of disassociated personalities, each functioning as a definite entity. Also called dissociative disorder.
- A dissociative condition for which a number of distinct identities or character states alternate in managing the victim's awareness and behavior
- a comparatively uncommon dissociative condition where typical stability of this personality reduces and two or higher separate personalities emerge
- Definition for "multiple personality"
- an extremely disputed emotional condition where you exhibits…
- View More
- Synonym for "multiple personality"
- Hypernym for "multiple personality"