- A fruit, including a fig, mulberry, or pineapple, produced from a number of plants that are combined into a single construction.
- A fruit that develops from fusion of carpels from more than one flower, for example, a pineapple.
- fresh fruit comprising many individual small fruits or drupes derived from split ovaries within a common receptacle: e.g. blackberry; raspberry; pineapple
- Definition for "multiple fruit"
- A fruit, including a fig, mulberry, or pineapple,…
- View More
- Hyponym for "multiple fruit"
- Hypernym for "multiple fruit"
- Cross Reference for "multiple fruit"