- That creates, or employs, numerous alternating electric current products with similar current but various period angles
- Having numerous phases
- of an electrical system that uses or creates several alternating voltages of the identical regularity but differing in-phase direction
- Having many levels, in virtually any feeling of that term; particularly, in electricity, just like polyphase.
- Definition for "multiphase"
- That creates, or employs, numerous alternating electric current…
- View More
- Sentence for "multiphase"
- Same Context for "multiphase"