- divided in to many parts.
- concerning significantly more than two countries or events; multilateral.
- divided in to several components
- Involving numerous nations; multilateral
- Describing a method of three or higher entangled quantum says
- split into many components; having several parts.
- involving more than two events
- Divided or cleft into many components; having a few parts; multifid.
Sentence for "multipartite"
- 1 Probably intended for "multipartite" —…
Equivalent for "multipartite"
Same Context for "multipartite"