- Having provided beginning several times.
- pregnancy to more than one offspring at the same time.
- Having two or more pregnancies, leading to viable offspring.
- creating a few offspring at once.
- making many, or even more than one, at a birth.
- producing more than one offspring at a time
- making numerous at a birth.
- In botany, many-bearing: stated of a cyme with three or maybe more lateral axes (the pleiochasium of Eichler).
- Of or pertaining to a multipara; having provided beginning to a couple of young ones.
Sentence for "multiparous"
- In Latin America a different partograph…
Equivalent for "multiparous"
Medical Dictionary for "multiparous"
- 1) Having several births. 2) linked…