- Architecture A flat object or opening with scalloped edges or ornaments.
- A symmetrical shape which types the general outline of some partially-overlapping sectors of the same diameter.
- An ornamental foliation composed of a lot more than five divisions or foils.
- Multifoil ornament.
- Having significantly more than five divisions or foils.
- In design, design, etc., having a lot more than five foils or arcuate divisions: as, a multifoil arch.
Sentence for "multifoil"
- These facades are supported on independent…
Cross Reference for "multifoil"