Definition for "mullock"
Sentence for "mullock"
Synonym for "mullock"
Cross Reference for "mullock"
Etymologically Related for "mullock"
Urban Dictionary for "mullock"
- spend rock from which the desired silver, minerals, opal, etc., has been extracted; waste created while seeking minerals or while mining, such whenever sinking a shaft.
- Nonsense, trash.
- Rubbish; refuse; soil.
- Rubbish; refuse; dust; dung.
- In mining, trash; attle; mining refuse; that which remains after the ore has-been separated.
- A blundered piece of business; a mull or mess.
- The stump of a tree.
- to your workplace on in a blundering, untidy, or unsatisfactory method; half do (anything); spoil; botch.