Definition for "muller"
- an apply of stone or any other difficult…
Sentence for "muller"
Synonym for "muller"
Rhyme for "muller"
Hypernym for "muller"
Same Context for "muller"
Urban Dictionary for "muller"
- an apply of stone or any other difficult material utilized as a pestle to work shows or medicines.
- A grinding stone, held into the hand, utilized especially for planning paint.
- A machine that mixes sand and clay to be used in metal castings.
- one that, or what, mulls.
- A vessel in which wine, etc., is mulled over a fire.
- A stone or dense swelling of cup, or style of pestle, level at the bottom, employed for grinding pigments or medications, etc., upon a slab of similar material.
- The grinder in an amalgamating-pan, or any similar type of pulverizing and amalgamating equipment.
- An implement of rock or glass with which paints tend to be ground by hand.
- one that mulls wine, cider, etc.
- A vessel in which wine or any other alcohol is mulled.
- A prehistoric rock apply, so-called because expected to have now been useful for milling grain. Begin to see the extract.
- German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- a vessel which wine is mulled
- Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and found its usage as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- a reflective thinker described as peaceful contemplation
- Brit philologist (created in Germany) whom skilled in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- US geneticist who learned the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- a heavy device of rock or iron (usually with a set base and a handle) which is used to grind and blend product (as grain or medications or pigments) against a slab of rock
- Swiss physicist just who learned superconductivity (produced in 1927)
- To conquer or destroy entirely (as with a sport or competition).