- some of a number of tiny acacia trees, specially Acacia aneura, creating thick scrub in dry inland areas of Australian Continent.
- The outback.
- anything produced from the lumber of a mulga tree.
- A mulga wire.
- an extended, slim guard used by the natives of Australian Continent, but often only in solitary combat, as a protection resistant to the native club. It will always be produced from acacia timber.
- anyone of several species of Acacia, particularly A. aneura, a shrub or little tree discovered throughout Australia, but additionally in the arid desert region regarding the interior.
- Definition for "mulga"
- some of a number of tiny acacia trees,…
- View More
- Sentence for "mulga"
- Cross Reference for "mulga"
- Form for "mulga"
- Same Context for "mulga"