- A fine-grained, dark gray sedimentary stone, formed from silt and clay and similar to shale but without laminations.
- A fine-grained sedimentary rock whose initial constituents had been clays or muds.
- A fine argillaceous rock, usually containing more or less sand, notably more difficult than clay, and destitute of every distinct lamination.
- Definition for "mudstone"
- A fine-grained, dark gray sedimentary stone, formed from…
- View More
- Sentence for "mudstone"
- Same Context for "mudstone"