- A hole saturated in dirt, particularly one in a road
- A hole near the bottom of a steam boiler, whereby the deposit is withdrawn.
- A hole, or hollow spot, containing mud, like in a road.
- A hole close to the base, whereby the sediment is withdrawn.
- a spot filled with dirt; an area where there was mud of considerable depth; a depression in which liquid and dirt stand, such as a road.
- In steam-engines, an orifice with steamtight covering inside base of a boiler, by which the sediment is removed. Additionally mudvalve.
- A salt-water lagoon by which whales tend to be grabbed.
- A soft area in granite due to decomposition.
Sentence for "mudhole"
Phrases for "mudhole"
Same Context for "mudhole"
Urban Dictionary for "mudhole"