Definition for "muddy"
Sentence for "muddy"
- Standing along the female factory's stone…
Quotes for "muddy"
- "Marriage may often be a stormy…"
Synonym for "muddy"
Verb Forms for "muddy"
Phrases for "muddy"
Rhyme for "muddy"
Hypernym for "muddy"
Cross Reference for "muddy"
Equivalent for "muddy"
Same Context for "muddy"
Variant for "muddy"
Urban Dictionary for "muddy"
- saturated in or covered with mud.
- Not brilliant or pure: a muddy color.
- Not clear; cloudy, much like sediment: muddy coffee.
- poor luster; lifeless: a muddy skin.
- perplexed or obscure: dirty thinking.
- Covered with or high in dirt or wet soil.
- With mud or other sediment introduced into suspension system, turbid.
- Not clear; confused or blurry.
- Soiled with feces.
- Abounding in dirt; besmeared or dashed with dirt
- Turbid with mud.
- comprising dirt or planet; gross; impure.
- puzzled, as if turbid with mud; cloudy in your mind; dull; stupid; additionally, immethodical; incoherent; obscure.
- not yet determined or bright.
- (of color) discolored by impurities; perhaps not brilliant and obvious
- (of earth) soft and watery
- dirty and messy; covered with dirt or muck
- (of fluids) clouded much like sediment
- to produce dull or cloudy.
- to produce obscure or perplexed.
- To land with dirt; to dirty; to make turbid.
- To cloud; which will make dull or heavy; to confuse.
- to obtain mud on (some thing).
- to create chaos of, or generate confusion for.
- make turbid
- dirty with mud
- cause in order to become dirty
- Abounding in, covered with, or containing mud; nasty with mud; turbid, as liquid or any other liquids; miry.
- Consisting of dirt or planet; ergo, gross; impure; vile.
- not yet determined or pure in shade: as, a muddy green; a muddy complexion.
- Cloudy in your mind; puzzled; dull; heavy; stupid.
- Obscure; wanting in clearness or perspicuity: as, a muddy style of writing.
- To soil with dirt; dirty.
- To cloud; make lifeless or heavy.