- the attribute of being dirty
- the disorder or top-notch being dirty; turbidness; foulness caused by mud, dirt, or deposit.
- Obscurity or confusion, as in remedy for an interest; intellectual dullness.
- the standard or condition to be muddy: turbidness; foulness caused by dirt, dust, or deposit: because, the muddiness of a stream.
- Obscurity; wish of perspicuity.
- a mental state characterized by too little obvious and organized thought and behavior
- the moisture of ground this is certainly covered or wet with water
- the grade of being cloudy
Sentence for "muddiness"
Synonym for "muddiness"
Hypernym for "muddiness"
Same Context for "muddiness"