- A racehorse that operates well on a wet or dirty track.
- A participant in a multi-user dungeon.
- Eye dialect spelling of mommy.
- a racehorse that shows an improved than normal overall performance when the racetrack is wet or dirty.
- An athlete whom executes better than his/her average under muddy problems.
- A horse which operates most readily useful on a muddy track; a mud-runner.
- a racehorse that operates well on a muddy racetrack
Sentence for "mudder"
- But we’re back in mudder territory…
Hypernym for "mudder"
Same Context for "mudder"
Urban Dictionary for "mudder"