- Of or having a mucro; closing suddenly in a-sharp point: mucronate feathers; a mucronate leaf.
- Terminating in a mucro (an abruptly tapering point or a-sharp back) particularly after a leaf.
- Ending suddenly in a sharp point; abruptly tipped with a quick and sharp point.
- Narrowed to a place; closing in a tip; having a mucro: since, a mucronate feather, layer, leaf; a mucronate process.
- Definition for "mucronate"
- Of or having a mucro; closing suddenly in…
- View More
- Sentence for "mucronate"
- Equivalent for "mucronate"
- Etymologically Related for "mucronate"