- A sharp, pointed component or organ, especially a sharp terminal point, as of a leaf or layer.
- A pointed end, often sharp, suddenly terminating an organ, including a projection in the tip of a leaf; the posterior tip of a cuttlebone; or even the distal an element of the furcula in Collembola.
- A minute abrupt point, by a leaf; any tiny, razor-sharp point or process, terminating a more substantial component or organ.
- A tip; a spine or spine-like process; a mucronate part or organ; a sharp tip or point.
- In entomology, an angular projection on margin or surface of a difficult part, as on thighs or perhaps the recommendations associated with the elytra; an angular process faster than a spine
- In botany, a quick and abrupt point of a leaf or any other organ.
Sentence for "mucro"
- Mesosternal cavity: in Elateridae, the opening…
Cross Reference for "mucro"
Same Context for "mucro"