- Any wormlike insect larva, as of certain beetles, that life and grows in manure.
- A larva located in mud or manure.
- a person who gathers wealth through overwork of workers and sordid means; a miser.
- A larva or grub that lives in muck or manure; -- applied to the larvæ regarding the tumbledung and allied beetles.
- One who scrapes together money by mean work and products; a miser.
- A worm that everyday lives in muck.
- A miser; a person who scrapes together cash by mean products.
Sentence for "muckworm"
- The levellers, whose muckworm minds, and…
Synonym for "muckworm"