- To search for and reveal misconduct in public places life.
- to find for, expose, or charge, specially habitually, corruption, real or so-called, for community guys and corporations.
- to find and expose corruption or scandal especially since carried out by a journalist.
- explore and expose misconduct and scandals concerning community figures
- A rake for scraping up muck or dung. See muckrake, v. i., below.
- a-rake for scraping muck or filth. Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress.
- Definition for "muckrake"
- To search for and reveal misconduct in public…
- View More
- Sentence for "muckrake"
- Verb Forms for "muckrake"
- Hypernym for "muckrake"
- Form for "muckrake"