- buddy or acquaintance
- a kind of worker during the construction associated with the first la Aqueduct, which took completely debris.
- a phrase of reproach for a minimal or vulgar labor person.
- An excavating device made to eliminate particulate product from within a confined location, like in a tunnel or mine.
- person who eliminates muck from stables, etc.
- much autumn as with the mire or muck.
- In Germany, an individual of canting and depressing spiritual inclinations; especially
- one of a sect accused of immoral practices, adherents of J. W. Ebel, a clergyman in Königsberg, Prussia, about 1810-39.
- an individual lacking refinement; a coarse, rough individual.
- To scrape collectively (money, etc.) by mean labour or shifts.
- To scrape together, as money, by mean work or changes.
- which will make in pretty bad shape or muddle of every company; muddle; fail.
- to-be dirty or messy.
- Definition for "mucker"
- Sentence for "mucker"
- Same Context for "mucker"
- Urban Dictionary for "mucker"