Definition for "mousy"
Sentence for "mousy"
- First Impression: Irma is described as…
Rhyme for "mousy"
Equivalent for "mousy"
Same Context for "mousy"
Variant for "mousy"
Urban Dictionary for "mousy"
- Resembling a mouse, particularly:
- Having a drab, pale brown shade: mousy locks.
- Having small razor-sharp features: a mousy face.
- calm; fearful; timid.
- Infested with mice.
- Resembling a mouse
- calm, stealthy
- A greyish brown colour.
- Infested with mice; smelling of mice.
- infested with mice
- peaceful and shy and ineffectual
- of something having a drab pale brown shade resembling a mouse
- Of or associated with a mouse or even the color or odor of a mouse.