- an excellent sheer fabric resembling muslin, initially built in Mosul, Iraq.
- A hollandaise sauce that whipped cream happens to be included.
- An aspic containing whipped lotion.
- a very good, semi opaque textile similar to muslin, typically manufactured from silk, wool or cotton.
- a soft, light nice or savoury mousse.
- hollandaise sauce that's been made frothy with whipped lotion or egg-white, served primarily with seafood or asparagus.
- A very slim cup useful for claret-glasses, etc.
Sentence for "mousseline"
- Citrus juices and zest can lighten…
Synonym for "mousseline"
Same Context for "mousseline"