- A musketeer, esp. one of the French royal musketeers of 17th and eighteenth hundreds of years, conspicuous both because of their daring and their good dress.
- A mosquetaire cuff or glove, or any other article of gown fancied to look like those donned by the French mosquetaires.
- A musketeer.
- A turn-over collar, generally of simple starched linen, and wide, worn by females about 1850.
- A cloak of fabric, trimmed with ribbons or narrow bands of velvet, and achieving large buttons, donned by women about 1855.
Sentence for "mousquetaire"
- But "mousquetaire" is a might poor…
Cross Reference for "mousquetaire"