- A circular slice, often made up of a parry, generally prime or seconde, moving thence into a circular slice.
- The drum upon which the rope is wound in a capstan, crane, etc.
- a device formerly useful for bending a crossbow by winding it up.
- The drum or roller of a capstan, crane, etc.
- A form of windlass used for bending the great crossbow. See cranequin, and cut in preceding column.
- a type of turnstile.
- A circular swing of a sword or saber.
Definition for "moulinet"
- A circular slice, often made up of a…
Sentence for "moulinet"
- I’ve read conflicting reports on its…