- To mark with spots or blotches of different colors or colors.
- To mark with spots of different color, or colors of color, as though stained; to identify; to maculate.
- A spot or blotch of color.
- A variegated structure, as on marble.
- a distinguishing blotch of color
- mottled color or structure
- A mottled appearance.
- The pattern or arrangement of places and cloudings developing a mottled area, particularly in marble or perhaps in the normal veining of wood.
- among spots or blotches which collectively constitute a mottling.
- plural See diseased butter.
- an irregular arrangement of patches of shade
- To mark with spots of various shade, or tones of color, as if stained; to identify; to maculate.
- color with streaks or blotches of different tones
- mark with places or blotches of different color or tones of shade like stained
- To mark with places or blotches of different colors or shades of shade; blotch; variegate; cloud.
- Definition for "mottle"
- To mark with spots or blotches of different…
- View More
- Sentence for "mottle"
- The characteristic markings on mahogany are…
- View More
- Synonym for "mottle"
- Verb Forms for "mottle"
- Hypernym for "mottle"
- Form for "mottle"
- Same Context for "mottle"
- Urban Dictionary for "mottle"