- To equip with a motor.
- To supply with motor-driven cars.
- to supply with automobiles.
- To replace motor-driven automobiles, or vehicles, the horses and horse-drawn automobiles of (a fire department, town, etc.).
- to furnish (a piece of machinery) with a motor.
- to supply with cars or other cars.
- to match some thing with a motor.
- to provide anything or somebody with automobiles.
- To supply armoured cars; to mechanize.
- equip with a motor
- equip with a motor vehicle
- supply with armed and armored cars
- In therapy, to apprehend a visual or auditory stimulus in motor or kinesthetic terms.
Sentence for "motorize"
- Many cities rushed to motorize their…
Synonym for "motorize"
Verb Forms for "motorize"
Hypernym for "motorize"