- A centrally handled band of motor vehicles intended for the usage personnel, as of a governmental agency or military installation.
- A fleet of cars for use by a military set up; the department that maintains all of them
- a fleet of armed forces automobiles controlled by a single agency and available for use as needed
- Definition for "motor pool"
- A centrally handled band of motor vehicles intended…
- View More
- Sentence for "motor pool"
- Hypernym for "motor pool"
- Urban Dictionary for "motor pool"