- a person's local language.
- A parent language.
- The language one first discovered; the language one grew up with; your native language.
- The language talked by one’s forefathers.
- One's indigenous language.
- A tongue or language that various other languages owe their source.
- one's indigenous language; the language learned by young ones and handed over from one generation to the next
- The language of your respective native land; native tongue.
Synonym for "mother tongue"
Hypernym for "mother tongue"
Cross Reference for "mother tongue"
Same Context for "mother tongue"