- the nation of one's birth or your forefathers.
- the nation where the settlers of a territory originally emerged.
- the united states by which one (or group of people) was created; motherland, homeland
- A country that has sent colonies to other countries: utilized in these are it in terms of its colonies.
- a person's native country.
- A country due to the fact mama or producer of such a thing.
- the nation in which you were created
- the united states of one's moms and dads or ancestors; the nation that the individuals of a colony derive their origin.
Hyponym for "mother country"
Hypernym for "mother country"
Same Context for "mother country"