- Eaten away by moth larvae.
- Old and timeworn: a moth-eaten phrase.
- Shabby; decrepit.
- Containing holes with been consumed by moth larvae.
- old plus poor problem
- having holes considering consuming by moths or moth larvae; -- of cloth or clothes.
- used or eaten away by (or as though by) moths
- lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new
- showing signs of wear and tear
- Definition for "moth-eaten"
- Sentence for "moth-eaten"
- A moth-eaten old vagrant called The…
- View More
- Equivalent for "moth-eaten"