- A low-growing eastern united states plant (Phlox subulata) creating thick, mosslike mats and commonly cultivated for the profuse red or white blossoms.
- a plant of genus Phlox (Phlox subulata), developing in spots on dried out rugged hills in the Middle United States, and frequently cultivated for the handsome blossoms.
- See under Moss.
- reasonable tufted perennial phlox with needlelike evergreen leaves and pink or white plants; native to United States and commonly cultivated as a ground cover
- low wiry-stemmed branching natural herb or southern California having fringed red flowers
Definition for "moss pink"
- A low-growing eastern united states plant (Phlox subulata)…
Hypernym for "moss pink"