- A low-growing plant (Silene acaulis) of cool regions, having purplish-red plants and forming heavy, cushionlike mats.
- a kind of mosslike catchfly (Silene acaulis), with mainly purplish flowers, on the greatest hills of Europe and The united states, and within the Arctic group.
- A dwarf tufted moss-like plant, with purple flowers, Silene acaulis.
- tuft- or mat-forming dwarf perennial of Arctic regions of western and main European countries and North America
Definition for "moss campion"
- A low-growing plant (Silene acaulis) of cool regions,…
Hypernym for "moss campion"