- some of a number of small seafood that prey on mosquitoes, but specifically those of genus Gambusia
- A silvery topminnow (Gambusia affinis) with rows of black colored dots of tropical the united states and West Indies; essential in mosquito control.
- silvery topminnow with rows of black colored spots of tropical united states and western Indies; essential in mosquito control
- Definition for "mosquitofish"
- some of a number of small seafood that…
- View More
- Sentence for "mosquitofish"
- Hypernym for "mosquitofish"