- a person who utilizes home they possess since safety for a loan, The debtor in a mortgage contract.
- a person who offers a home loan.
- one that mortgages; the one who grants an estate as protection for debt, as specified under mortgage.
- the person who offers home financing in substitution for cash is paid back
- Definition for "mortgager"
- a person who utilizes home they possess since…
- View More
- Sentence for "mortgager"
- Hypernym for "mortgager"
- Etymologically Related for "mortgager"