- In a mortal way.
- Of one who has been wounded, fatally.
- In a mortal way; in order to cause demise.
- in how of a mortal or of mortal beings.
- In a serious level; to the stage of dying or causing death; desperately.
- this kind of a fashion that demise develops (also in mention of hatred, envy, worry, etc.)
- In the manner of a mortal.
- In such a way that demise must occur; fatally: as, mortally wounded.
- acutely; extremely; grievously.
Sentence for "mortally"
Quotes for "mortally"
- "With the help of a friend…"
Synonym for "mortally"
Phrases for "mortally"